Language Institute Information
+34 96 069 04 68
Head of Language Institute
Lucía de Ros Cócera email@example.com
1. To receive high quality teaching which increases the participants’ linguistic competency in Spanish.
2. To offer participants the opportunity to take part in sociocultural activities in real Spanish-speaking contexts that promote competency.
3. To get to know the local culture from a practical point of view, which develops the participants’ intercultural skills, expanding their horizons and promoting the value of diversity.
4. To be a meeting point for participants who share an interest in the Spanish language and the international interuniversity area.
5. To open classroom doors to real experiences of language used in authentic contexts that meaningfully connect participants’ knowledge with the reality of Spanish in use.
6. To help participants improve their positioning, at an employment, social or personal level, once they finish their respective courses.
If a student wishes to check his/her current level to determine suitability, an online test can be taken at the following link: https://www.cervantes.to/es/test_inicial.html (select the level that you want to check).
The grade of all students is determined by small tests carried out during the class.
If a student has a disability that affects participating in the course, he/she should contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) once the registration is formalised, and forward the report to email@example.com
For safety reasons, scooters, bicycles or other similar means of transport are not allowed access.